[Zope] Problems with Zope

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:10:03 +0200

On  Thu, 29 May 2003 23:37:07 -0500 GMT (..6:37 where i live(GMT+2) )
yenny natalia pedraza asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:

> 3.  I installed the LoginManager in the folder that contains all the Zo=
pe
> Website files.  When I run the scripts ./start and I use the Zope Manag=
ement
> Interface, the LoginManager shows Broken product advice and then the
> traceback informs there is a line 541 error from the "Application.py" f=
ile.
> Where does this problem belong to?.  Can this version be incompatible w=
ith
> the Zope version that I own?

LoginManager is painful.

Most of the time, you can get the effect you want from exUserFolder,
which is a much simpler product to use and customize.

http://www.zope.org/Members/TheJester/exUserFolder

:)

--
Geir Bækholt