[Zope] APE/DBTab Help

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Nov 6 03:25:22 EST 2003

Have you considered the other options.... You could serve them out of
the local file system via LocalFS.  I've done that successfully.
Alternatively, if you are front-ended with Apache you could serve the
HTML with Apache and the Zope with zope given an approprate rewriting
of URLs.

It would be useful to know what Zope you are using under what OS and using
which python.