[Zope] Zope/HTML developer in Emeryville, CA

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at gerrietts.net
Fri Nov 7 20:09:21 EST 2003

The company I'm working for (HomeGain.com) is looking for a
HTML/Javascript expert, preferably with experience in Zope and DTML. I
can't speak for what they're looking to pay beyond "competitive" and I
think that they're considering intermediate to expert candidates for
the position.

Below is the HR-friendly position description. If you would like to
apply for the position, please send me your resume/cover email and I
will forward it on to the appropriate parties.

Thanks,
--G.

Job Title: Web Developer

Job Summary
Execute and manage site changes in response to business needs

Ideal Candidate
* 5 + years development experience
* Experience working with a large site with complex information model
* Working knowledge of JavaScript, CSS
* DTML, Zope, Python programming knowledge
* UNIX development skills
* Knowledge of scripting languages is very useful

Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist and direct the implementation, maintenance and upgrade of the
  HomeGain web site.
* Work closely with UI team to maintain identity of web site
* Provide technical assessments and workload estimates
* Interact with backend developers and QA analysts
* Provide insight of web issues to business units
* Documentation and testing

Required
* BS/MS in Computer Science
* 3+ years web development
* Knowledge of browser limitations
* Strong HTML and general Internet knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experienced work in a fast paced, changing environment

--
Geoff Gerrietts <geoff at gerrietts.net>