[Zope] Re: ExtFile: PUT method fails for uploads via FTP

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Nov 11 05:53:11 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Stefan H. Holek wrote:

> I know I have fixed a PUT related bug in my updated version of ExtFile.
> Could you please have a look whether you problem is still there in the
> Extfile version you can find at
>
> <http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ExtFile>
This URL contains great news that development of ExtFile is obviousely not
dead!  Thanks for caring about this product.

> I am regrettably too short on time to make a proper release atm, but I have
> received some nice patches (Thanks, Zagy) already and would of course
> integrate Adam's fixes as well.
Adam could you please test this in your environment, because it costs you
the smallest amount of time I guess.  If somebody ensures me that this
Beta version works in production environment I would ignore the fact that
there is a massive lack of documentation updates and would package this
version for Debian.

Any opinions?

Kind regards

           Andreas.