[Zope] Zope/Apache can't get either pcgi or fastcgi to work

Andy Firman andy at firman.us
Tue Nov 11 09:26:59 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using Debian stable and have installed the Zope 2.6.2
binary because I want to use Plone which in not packaged
for Debian stable.  Zope runs as as a user called zope from
/usr/local/dc/zope.  Zserver works fine on its own.
CMF-1.3.3 installed along with CMFPlone-1.0.5.
Debian stable has python 2.1.3-3.2 and apache 1.3.26-0woody3.

Everything looks good but I can't get it to work with Apache.

Spent many, many hours trying.

Should I be trying to us pcgi or fastcgi?

Can someone please show me some howto's?

Thanks,
Andy