[Zope] Page Template template?

Jay Dorsey jay at jaydorsey.com
Thu Nov 13 07:11:38 EST 2003

Whenever I create a new Page Template, I'm presented with some
pre-filled content.  I'd like to change the content in it--is there any
way I can do this for my not-quite-full hosting account?  I've got a
basic starter account which doesn't give me shell access or access to
install Products, so if there was someway (acquisition?) to modify that
didn't require that kind of access that would be great. I've tried
adding a Page Template with name "Page Template" but that didn't do
anything special ;-)

Jay