[Zope] how to check the zodb consistency?

Gilles Lavaux gilles.lavaux at esa.int
Fri Nov 14 08:48:16 EST 2003

Well, a consistency check.
As all the site is inside one file, I would like to be sure that this file
is completely correct, no unknown objects, broken transactions or other
possible problem I am not aware of.

In precedent zope versions they was a fstest.py inside a utilities/ZODBTools
folder, but it tell me that my Data.fs is truncated, at a very small offset.
Is this utility still valid with the actual zodb version?

gilles