[Zope] Re: Zope in SuSE 9.0

Roger Chrisman rogerhc at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 14 17:28:13 EST 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 02:46, parra_zope wrote:
> Hello jcc,
>
> Deleting Data.fs*, restarting zope and running zpasswd.py again solved the
> problem. I think this is an issue with SuSE 9.0, because this happened in 2
> different installations....

I am unable to sign into my myserver:8080/manage page. I get the loggin window
but fail authentication with user and password I have just created via /opt/
zope/utilities/zpasswd.py. I restarted Zope ( with /etc/init.d/zope restart )
of course, after running zpasswd.py. I also tried deleting /opt/zope/var/
Data.fs and trying all over again with zpasswd.py and restart. My new Zope
user and password stisll fail loggin. Any suggestions? Please help me..

"access"
Hm.. where is the file "access" suposted to be located? Zope seems to put it
into whatever directory I am in when I do the zpasswd.py. That can't be right
unless I happen to be in the appropriate dir at the time. Whick dir should
"access" be located in?

Thank you,

Roger
SuSE 9