[Zope] Anyone doing any Zoped based project management products?

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Mon Nov 17 10:36:34 EST 2003

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Yes I am, though I'm not sure you'd find ZSQL / DTML / TAL
pages any good as they aren't very customizeable. It's just something
internal I'm working on. Currently I have NO python code, and I plan on
bypassing python entirely. I've searched and apparently the community
doesn't have a need for a "project management product". They are fine
with a "collector". You might want to take a look at a collector if your
project is a 'programming' project. Otherwise, you'd be better off
writing your own project management product.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson