[Zope] Any way to 2 GB limitation Datafs in zope

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 10:21:16 EST 2003

Dear All,

It has been a long time this has been a serious problem to me. I have been
deleting some of my files bcos each time I try to hit the 2 GB I run into
nightmare. It has happened again. Is there no way out still?

Regards.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!