[Zope] newbie unicode question

Joerg Fricke joerg.fricke at ensignys.com
Sun Nov 23 12:50:21 EST 2003

Dear zope-gurus,
I presume this is FAQ, but I cannot figure out how to display unicode
messages in Zope. I would like our Zope site to be available in English,
German, and Spanish, and I've been using localizer 0.8 to this end. Most
everything seems to work fine, but instead of unicode characters the "?"
character is displayed. My ZPT headers do include:"
content="text/html;charset=utf-8"", but that doesn't seem to solve the
problem. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Joerg

--
Jörg Fricke
Ensignys Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
mailto:joerg.fricke at ensignys.com
http://www.ensignys.com