[Zope] 4 question

Kepes Krisztian Kepes.Krisztian at peto.hu
Wed Nov 26 05:30:19 EST 2003

Hi !

I want to create an web application, but I want to get information,
how to create that, and what system I use...

1.)
Can I create persistent db connection under ZOPE ?
I don't want to drop the db connection, because the connect to
InterBase is very slow...

Can I do that, or I must create a my owned connection tcp server, and
interface to use this thing (like php ibase_pconnect) ?

2.)
Can I use non-cookie based session - just like in php (1 session/1
browser) - under Zope ?

3.)
mod_python or zope ?
What is goodest thing for create web applications ?

4.)
Under mod_python can I use persistent db connection; and real (php
liked) session ?

Thanx for any answers !

KK