[Zope] Export with Zope-Roles

Holger Schmidt hs at keppler-it.de
Wed Nov 26 16:37:52 EST 2003

Hi,

my situation:
I have a Folder - Folder1 - which has all needed rights for users with
roles role1 and all needed rights for users with role2.
In Folder1 there exist two Folders: Folder2 and Folder3 that only have
rights for role1 OR role2 (rights are not aquired from Folder1...)
If I try to export Folder1 as a user with role1 OR role2 the export
contains both folders, Folder2 and Folder3 (but I do not have access
to both folders ...).

---------------------------------------
Folder1 (Role1 AND Role2)

|-Folder2 (Role1, NOT Role2)

|-Folder3 (Role2, NOT Role1)

Does that mean that if I have the "export"-right in a special folder I
am allowed to export all inner folders with that folder?
Or did I do something wrong?

Is there a possibility to export just those Objects in a Folder for
which I have the "export"-right, or will I have to write something on
my own ...?

--
Thanks,
Holger