[Zope] ZFloatMenu 2.0.1

Krishtopa Michael theo at ua.fm
Thu Nov 27 06:44:14 EST 2003

>>  Is there anyone who tried to work with ZFloatMenu?
>>  It's don't show correctly in IE, but in Mozilla thats all right. :(

RM> I think that is completly normal . IE is famous for not respecting w3c
RM> standards ... i think you ZFM is working correctly and you should complain to
RM> MSoft ...
RM> :-)

Bad joke :)

I deleted in header of rendered page first line
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
and IE began to show it correctly, but this is so ugly. :(

"Dear mr.Gates! Can you remake your IE according w3c standarts?"
:)

I want this module to my corporative site. But most part of users
using IE and I can't get they use Mozilla.