[Zope] Parsing a file through a Python script

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun Nov 30 13:53:50 EST 2003

Pierre,

The file "marco" is, presumably, a Zope ZOOB file.   Your variable
data is a string containing that files content.  You can split it
into lines using

	lines = data.split('\n')

and then iterate through the lines.