[Zope] WebDAV overview

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Wed Oct 1 11:23:04 EDT 2003

There is full support in Zope for Webdav.

Take a look in your start up script (start) and the support in (z2.py).

I think the option is:  -W PORT, so for example if you wanted Webdav on
port 8081 you would put -W 8081 in the start script.

Now point your webdav client (OpenOffice, or whatever you are using) at
xx.xxx.xx.xxx:8081

BZ