[Zope] DTML-IF problem

K. Praveen Kumar praveen at softprosys.com
Tue Oct 7 06:43:13 EDT 2003

Dear All,
    I am getting problem while evaluating the condition. I am retrieving
the values from MySQL database to show in the text boxes. Here I would
like to test whether the data in the database is empty or not. If empty
then I would like to show one message, if not I wanted to get the value.

This is the code:

<input type="text" name="date3:date" size="15" value="<dtml-if
"Child_Enrollment_Date=='NULL'"><dtml-var Child_Enrollment_Date
null=""><dtml-else><dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('Child_Enrollment_Date1',Child_Enrollment_Date.strftime('%m/%d/%Y'))"><dtml-var Child_Enrollment_Date1 null=""></dtml-if>">

It is every time executing the <dtml-else> part. How can I validate the
'Null'? Please give your suggestions on this

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen Kumar