[Zope] Question about exUserFolder

Alexis Roda arv at si.urv.es
Tue Oct 7 07:23:26 EDT 2003

Hello,
I have a problem with exUserFolder. When I access a protected resource I
get an standard_error_message (LoginRequired) and the browser gets
redirected to the login form, that's ok. On a slow link the redirection
can take a "long time" and I think the default error message may be
confusing, so I've customized standard_error_message:

<dtml-var simple_html_header>

<dtml-if expr="error_type == 'LoginRequired'">
<dtml-else>
   <h1>Error</h1>
</dtml-if>

</dtml-var simple_html_footer>

This don't works, the browser shows "Wait a moment..." but there's no
redirection to the login form. If I customize standard_error_message like:

<dtml-var simple_html_header>

<h1>Error</h1>

</dtml-var simple_html_footer>

It works.