[Zope] Zope and PHP

Jim Kutter jim at ebizq.net
Wed Oct 8 10:52:00 EDT 2003

Easiest thing to do is have a re-write rule for Apache to redirect the
Zope stuff, and let the PHP stuff "pass thru".

There are some PHP products for Zope, but I haven't tried them as it
appears they all require PHP setup in Apache anyway. The pass thru
method works fine for us.

Just make sure the PHP pass thru rule is above the Zope rules.

-jim