[Zope] Invalidate RAM cahce manager programatically

Jim Kutter jim at ebizq.net
Thu Oct 9 09:41:04 EDT 2003

I'm trying to speed up parts of our site, and I want to use cache
managers (no sense rendering the same results over and over if they
don't change often), but my editor wants to have changes go live
immediately.

I have python scripts that pull SQL results, and displays them nicely.
What I want is when my editor inserts/edits/deletes an item, the script
knows to refresh. Otherwise that item remains until the script gets too
old in the cache.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here?

-jim