[Zope] add local filesystem directory with python

Michael Bleijerveld michael at bleijerveld.nl
Fri Oct 10 10:13:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

How can I add a local filesystem directory with a python script ?

With a DTML-method or pythonscript I receive the following traceback.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
  Module Script (Python), line 1, in crtLFS
   - <PythonScript at /Maintenance/Smartstorage/crtLFS>
   - Line 1
AttributeError: manage_addLocalFS

What is wrong ?

Regards,