[Zope] add local filesystem directory with python

Michael Bleijerveld michael at bleijerveld.nl
Sat Oct 11 04:13:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

How can I add a local filesystem directory with a python script ?

With a DTML-method or pythonscript I receive the following traceback.

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
Module Script (Python), line 1, in crtLFS
  - <PythonScript at /Maintenance/Smartstorage/crtLFS>
  - Line 1
 AttributeError: manage_addLocalFS

 What is wrong ?

 Regards,