[Zope] etcUserFolder

Matthew Thorley ruach at chpc.utah.edu
Mon Oct 13 06:35:04 EDT 2003

I was wondering if any one has had any luck using the etcUserFolder product
for Zope or if there is a better more uptodate user authentication
alternative. I am runing Zope 2.6.2 and have not had any luck getting it to
work. I set the etc option to /etc/passwd to test it out and it didn't work.
I made a copy of a different passwd (without shadow passwords) and linked to
it and had no sucsess. I also tried copying the file into the products folder
and that didn't work either.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-matthew