[Zope] Re: FYI: Epoz 0.6 with CSS-Support

Jesper Holmberg jesperh at dsv.su.se
Wed Oct 15 07:22:17 EDT 2003

* On Wed Oct 15, Maik Jablonski wrote:
> Jesper Holmberg wrote:
>
> >One more thing: I tried using Epoz 0.6 under IE 6.0 in Windows XP, and
> >couldn't get the alignment buttons to work: when I wrote a small test
> >document, clicking on the buttons for right alignment or center alignment
> >had no effect; the text stayed left aligned. Bug, or something I did
> >wrong?
>
> You've tested the demo on freezope.org, right? There was a problem with
> the plone.css I've taken. It's fixed now and works with IE 6.0. Thanks
> for the hint.

No, this was on my own site. I don't know if I correctly updated from an
earlier version of Epoz: I removed the old Epoz directory in
.../python/Products, restarted Zope, and then ran again the external
method I used to install Epoz before. Now I have the problem with
alignment not working in IE. It does seem to work fine in Mozilla under
Linux.

Jesper