[Zope] Exception Value: 'str' object has no attribute 'copy'

mlong at datalong.com mlong at datalong.com
Thu Oct 16 14:10:45 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have created an object in a product and am getting the following error
when clicking on the properties tab in the ZMI after adding the object.
Can someone explain what it is trying to tell me?

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
    * Module OFS.PropertyManager, line 227, in propertyMap
    * Module OFS.PropertyManager, line 227, in <lambda>

AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'copy'

Thanks,
Mike