[Zope] Postgres with Zope.

Thomas M G Bennett bennettt at pm.appstate.edu
Tue Oct 21 08:41:46 EDT 2003

If you are using RedHat 9 you will have to download the PostgreSQL release from
http://www.postgresql.org

I found that there are missing libraries with this release and had no problem compiling the
PoPy module after installing the FULL postgresql package.  Then copy that module to
your adapter directory in the products directory.

Thomas