[Zope] Removing CallProfiler (Broken Control Panel! Need help urgently)

Chris Muldrow cmuldrow at fredericksburg.com
Tue Oct 21 11:17:00 EDT 2003

Some more information on our now-broken Control Panel (it broke after I
tried to remove CallProfiler). I can do an objectIds on the Control Panel
from an external method, and that shows me all of the objects in the Panel,
including one called CallProfiler. I can't, however, do any operation that
does a _getOb on the Control Panel. I get an Attribute Error exception from
line 240 of ObjectManager.py. So it's like the delete didn't delete all
information on the CallProfiler object.