[Zope] New location for Zope Collectors

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Thu Oct 23 16:05:02 EDT 2003

On the new collector instances the high size of a collection of objects
seems to be limited to 200.  Aha!  Here we have evidence that someone
has hardcoded the number "200" as the upper limit for the number of
catalog results returned from the portal catalog on zope.org.  This
happens with howtos and products too.  I suspect that if we grep the
source for 200 we'll likely be able to fix it.  I'll do that now...