[Zope] problem is SimpleUserFolder

David Hassalevris bluepaul at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 23:07:46 EDT 2003

I've implemented Simple User Folder.
A few thoughts:

. Never ever test Simple User Folder (SUF)  in root because if, for example,
getUserDetails is just a tad buggy you will henceforce be unable to login to
root :-(
. Its very good and reliable ... just test it out .. spend time with the
examples that are provided w/it.
. Take a look at the fields that native (zope) authentication expects:
name, password, roles and domains ... your external DB must have fields with
these names (unless you want to re-write parts of SUF).
David