[Zope] Propblems with Install xmlMthods

Thull, Stefan mail at stefan-thull.de
Sat Oct 25 17:24:31 EDT 2003

Hello
I have zope 2.6.1 running on my win xp.
I have installed it with the win-binary.

I want to use XmlMethods.
According to the install-instruction I did:
I had already python 2.3 on my computer so I downloaded the 4suite 1.0a3
for python 2.3 and PyXML 0.8.3
I installed both with the win-installer.

I could check, that 4suite is running.

I do not know how to check if PyXML is running.

Then I installed XmlMethods and I had the XSL Method and the XSLT Cache
Manager in ZMI available.

Now, as I tried to test the test-files it says
	No supported XSLT processors available

What went wrong?

Should I have to install the 4suite in the python 2.1 installation,
which came with the zope-binary?

Thanks in advance for every help

Stefan