[Zope] newbie: ZTP in Plone

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sun Oct 26 10:51:33 EST 2003

Hi,

I can write pages with ZTP via the ZMI and I can add pages to my Plone
site via the Plone interface.  But I can't seem to combine the two!

If I work in ZMI and add a ZTP page to the Plone folder, it doesn't appear
as a Plone page.  If I add ZTP to a Plone document, it's not interpreted.

I must be missing something really obvious.  Please, what is it?  How do I
get ZTP working inside a page that is visible in the Plone site?  I've
looked through the Plone docs, but can't find anything relevant, and I've
searched the net (honestly! - I know it must be staring me in the face...)

Thanks,
Andrew

--
http://www.acooke.org/andrew