[Zope] installation

Justin Xi ZHU j.zhu at imb.uq.edu.au
Sun Oct 26 21:49:08 EST 2003

Hi,

Could I install Zope on the same PC as another software package that uses
Zope as infrastructure? I am using Windows XP as my operating system. I
want to run two packages on my computer, NOT simultanously. One pack is
'Zope', I downloaded 'Zope-2.6.2-win32-x86.exe' and installed it according
to the instructions. The other package is software that using Zope as
infrastructure. I installed this software first. When I run it, it opens a
webpage with 'localhost:8080'. When I terminate the program, and then try
to run zope. Nothing happen. Both packages are installed in my 'program files'.

Thanks for your ideas.

Justin