[Zope] Question about permissions

Alexis Roda arv at si.urv.es
Thu Oct 30 03:35:48 EST 2003

Hi,
I'm working on a python product. My question is about finding wich
permission protects a given method, in order to generate or not some
links in the product's management interface. Those links are class
dependant, so I need to ask the class for which ones it does support
(something like manage_options) and then check the ones the user has
rights on.

Currently I do this by looking at the class and some of the __bases__
classes __ac_permissions__ but I think zope may provide a more
convenient way to do this. Does it?

TIA
--
                                   ////