[Zope] rss compliant blog

Katie Legere klegere at kfpl.ca
Thu Oct 30 16:49:42 EST 2003

Oops, sorry, I thought I'd cc'd the list.

The file I ran through the validator was the xml file (entries xml  - below)

The file I'm pointing to in my xml document is the one I want to aggregate

	 <rss version="2.0">

 	<channel>
 	  <title>KFPL on Zope</title>
 	  <link>http://192.168.10.73/kfplsite</link>
	   <description>Kingston Frontenac Public Library Site</description>
  	 <language>en-us</language>

 	 <image>
 	   <title>homepic.JPG</title>
 	   <url>http://192.168.10.73/kfplsite/images/homepic.JPG</url>
 	   <link>http://192.168.10.73/kfplsite</link>
 	   <width>60</width>
 	   <height>43</height>
 	 </image>

	<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Document')"
sort="bobobase_modification_time" reverse>
	<item>
 	 <title> Central Blog </title>
 	 <link> http://192.168.10.73/staffnet/blog </link>
 	 <description><dtml-var document_src html_quote>  Submitted by:
 	 <dtml-var staff_name html_quote null="Anonymous"> on:
 	 <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=aCommon>
	</description>
	</item>
	</dtml-in>

	</channel>
	 </rss>

I *thought* that I would be validating the xml file for rss compliance...
Do I put the 'destination file' ( http://192.168.10.73/staffnet/blog ) in
the validator?

Kate