[Zope] rss compliant blog

Katie Legere klegere at kfpl.ca
Fri Oct 31 15:54:03 EST 2003

Hi Michael (and I am really appreciating the help here)

The code posted is in a dtml method saved as entries.xml.

There is a dtml document index_html which iterates over entries made by
users so all can be seen.

There is a form (dtml method) by which a user contributed comments.

This calls another dtml method (form_action) which calls a python script

The script creates a new dtml document for each entry and sets the
parameters and content.

Then I have a dtml method which is entries.xml which contained the code that
is *supposed* to make the whole shebang rss compliant.

---
I've noticed in the Zope book that there is a comment : you might want to
set the content-type of the response to text/xml which can be done with this
DTML code : <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type',
'text/xml')">

I'm not sure if I need to be adding this or, actually, even where.

Kate