[Zope] Zope -- where is the order of initialization documented

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Mon Sep 1 10:59:47 EDT 2003

I think I know how things are initialized, but I thought I'd verify my
understanding by reading the documentation.

I couldn't find anything about initialization execution order in the
documents even though I am sure I read it somewhere.

It's a question of where to put monkey patches for system code...  A
review of the archives didn't reveal much.  If I want to change the
behavior of, say, User.py by monkey patching, where's the right place
to store them so they get executed in the right part of the initialization
sequence?