[Zope] PostgreSQL data base adapters recommendation.

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Tue Sep 2 13:34:03 EDT 2003

I use the the ODBC connector
to access the postgres database....

I've  lisenced the EGenix version
although I doun't know if this was necesary,
I simply didn't have the time to investigate
the alternatives...

It's worked as advertised.

Jerry