[Zope] Archetypes and OOo

Chris Herrnberger chris123 at magma.ca
Wed Sep 3 23:26:49 EDT 2003

Greetings;

Anyone know how to get Archetypes playing nice with OOo.org? From my reading
of the pyUNO page at openoffice.org its should be as simple as launching the
UNO.py supplied by Archetypes in /content_driver. However doing the same
gives me the following error:

chris123 at ls2:~/plone_test/archetypes-1.0.1/Archetypes/content_driver>
python2.1 UNO.py
  File "UNO.py", line 28
    self.XComponentContext = PyUNO.bootstrap ( setup )
                                                                             ^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

This is way past my capabilities so was wondering if there are notes available
somewhere on how to set this up properly.

Best and many thanks in advance

/ch