[Zope] catalog and search refining

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:52:18 EDT 2003

Hi;

I have the basic use of catalogs and searching worked out...
I can create indexes and metadata and make a form to search
for and link to various things.

My problem now is that I find a lot of objects that are just
"parts" of the real documents. So, my links end up being to
the bare content, rather than to the content wrapped up
in my website.

Is there a how-to somewhere which goes a bit farther than
the zope-book in how I should be addressing this?

A couple of ideas I had were:
- create custom objects for any new section
- add a property on "parts"

These will probably work, but...   :o)

Thanks for your time.