[Zope] Performance Hit

Jason Bush jason at nol.org
Fri Sep 5 08:37:34 EDT 2003

There would be performance issues indeed, and it would be come more
pronounced
with greater amounts of traffic to you website. Also if your database
server and web server
are on seperate machines, if you website received a high amount of
traffic, your
local network would slow from the extra traffic.