[Zope] zope zen needed...

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Thu Sep 4 09:12:02 EDT 2003

I have a fairly large intranet site built on Zope. At first it mainly
generated
reports, but it is starting to be more of a web application then a reporting
tool and I am thinking I need to make some decisions now about design.

Eventually, I would like my users to be able to access the underlying
services with a client other than a web browser. Do I carry on as I am and
then build a client that accesses the zope objects via XMLRPC, or do I start
making an external python API that I can then access through Zope or my
other client(PyQT gui, PyGTK gui, etc.), or...

Any advice appreciated.