[Zope] Zope hangs

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Mon Sep 8 15:56:12 EDT 2003

Try running it in debug mode ( -D in the start script) and see what is
killing it. Usually, it has something to do with some object that gets
called.

As for stable and secure.. my personal expierence is that is has crashed
less than the RedHat 7.3 box it is on...

Also try:
- Newest version of Zope (2.6.2b5)
- Check your python version and upgrade if need be
- Check any crons

BZ