[Zope] xml.dom.minidom

Sebastian Queißer sebastian at queisser-net.de
Mon Sep 8 23:46:35 EDT 2003

Dennis Allison schrieb:
> Did you install the PyXML tools?  Without the actual diagnostic
> it's hard to guess what the problem is.  And, of course, the installation
> needs to be into the 2.1.3 distribution, that is, the one you are using
> for Zope.
I thought the expat parser is part of the standard python2.1.3
distribution, isn't it?

Now I found another solution: I've compiled python2.1.3 by myself after
installing expat and now everything works fine. If you don't install
expat the pyexpat.so won't be compiled and there is no warning. So I
think the standard python for zope is compiled this way.

Thanks for the fast answer!
Sebastian Queißer
--
Homepage: http://www.queisser-net.de