[Zope] NewBie XML/ZPT

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Sep 8 17:11:18 EDT 2003

> Any examples or some tips available on
> How to work XML Document and ZPT?

ZPT is very good at creating XML documents. Its sytax is very friendly
to XML and its variants or relations (like HTML.) I imagine you can read
the specifications for TAL and METAL (the languages that make up ZPT)
and imagine how to create a document in whatever XML dialect you need.

Anything that any docs tell you in the context of HTML applies also to
XML, save those places where HTML is not well-formed in the stricter XML
sense. Just change your doctag and bang! you're making XML.

Or is there a more specific problem you have?

             --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."