[Zope] Re: CorruptedDataError! Please help asap

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Tue Sep 9 10:30:27 EDT 2003

Hello again,

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 07:42:38 +0200, Gitte Wange wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This morning I woke to an email from a customer, saying he got this error
> everytime he went to a specifik folder:
>
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
>     * __traceback_info__: here.listFolderContents()
>     * Module Python expression "here.listFolderContents()", line 2, in f
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 230, in listFolderContents
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 221, in contentValues
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 194, in _filteredItems
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 591, in __call__
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 572, in <lambda>
>     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 509, in setstate
>     * Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 650, in load
>     * Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 630, in _load
> CorruptedDataError: ?????????????????????
>
> I have looked at the archives and saw something that Dieter Maurer wrote about:
> "
> Looks like a case for "fsrecover" (make a backup copy of your "Data.fs"!)."
>
> fsrecover ???

I have tried running fsrecover on the corrupted Data.fs now - and it
skipped everything saying it was corrupted ?
Now I can enter the portal and browse everything except the folder
containing the corrupted portal - then everything in the Data.fs file
can't be corrupted ???

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

it ocurred to me: if the choice is "them hurting their own feet"
versus "them hurting my nose" the choice is quite clear

    -- tomas at fabula.de:, on whether to move his co-workers from DTML to ZPT..