[Zope] Block Letters

hpinson at indepthl.com hpinson at indepthl.com
Tue Sep 9 09:15:13 EDT 2003

Hi. We are testing an application developed in Zope/ MySQL and
occasionally, have reports that text will turn to block letters. I do
not know what browser she is using.

Here is a quote from on of the users with the problem:

"The content areas had blocks in place of some letters. I went on
with the planning and when I went back to that page, only letters
were showing."

So it is intermittent and I have not been able to reproduce it.

Zope is 2.6, Linux is Redhat 9, MySQL is 4.09 (i think).  Any ideas
about what could be going on?  I've seen this with Plone, but we are
not using Plone.

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson at indepthl.com