[Zope] MAILBOXER questions

Paul Resnikoff paulr at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Sep 9 19:31:47 EDT 2003

I have successfully started using Mailboxer in a Zope installation, but am
having great difficulty customizing the email messages that are sent to users
when they subscribe, unsubscribe, or do other actions.  I thought that I would
be able to easily alter some DTML documents, but they seem hidden somewhere.
For example:

After a user subscribes, they get this message which I cannot seem to alter:

"Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
example at example.com mailing list.

at example-owner at example.com.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   paul at example.com

to the interviews mailing list."

Has anyone run into the same problem?

Paul