[Zope] Error Value: not all arguments converted

Alexander Alvarado funalito at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:52:32 EDT 2003

I'm traying to convert variables that I recieve from a JavaScript tu ISO
date format using:

   <dtml-var Arrival fmt=ISO>
   <dtml-var Departure fmt=ISO>

This Dates will be then used to send an SQL request to a database so I use:

<dtml-in expr="Disponibilidad_cal (fechain=Arrival, fechaout=Departure)">

And allways shows same error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: not all arguments converted

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

I have no idea of what am I doing wrong, can anybody help me?

Thanks