[Zope] Problem with external methods in ZOPE

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Tue Sep 9 11:06:35 EDT 2003

Hi Miguel -

Your script works from the command line because your working
directory happens to be correct.

When running under Zope, the current working directory can't
be depended on to get the right path - if you change your
script to use absolute paths things should work as expected.

Hope this helps,

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com