[Zope] Give Ownership

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 10 12:19:31 EDT 2003

Paavo Parkkinen wrote:

> On Wed, 10.09.2003 at 07:32 +0300, Paavo Parkkinen wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 10.09.2003 at 08:16 +0400, Samir Mishra wrote:
>>
>>>I know I can "take ownership" of objects, but is there a convenient way to
>>>"give ownership" to someone?
>>
>>context.manage_addLocalRoles(username, ['role'])
>
> I'm such a moron. Of course 'role' should be 'Owner'.

That's the same as the Owner role Andreas was talking about, I don't think it's
"Ownership" of the sense that Samir was talking about.

Not sure you can 'give' ownership. If you really had to, I'd probably do it as
an external method and take a look at the code for the "take ownership" method
and adapt that...

Chris